Conserving Your Energy In Challenging TimesJul 30, 2020
One of my dear friends and colleagues posted recently that it was possible that he might be getting a bit “cranky” on his Zoom calls.
While far be it from me to EVER be cranky…LOL!!! I can relate!
My time and bandwidth is at a premium right now and I’m sure yours is as well.
Or is it?
- How much time are you wasting on social media?
- How many hours are you binge-watching Netflix?
- How much time are you spending talking to people about things that are not going to move the needle in your life or in your business?
Personal growth and development is a choice that has to be made every day.
You have to decide to show up as your best self consistently.
It is imperative that you cultivate a winner’s mindset and work towards making your dreams your reality.
Here are 3 quick ways to get started.
- Start each day with a clear intention of what you want to accomplish and how you need to show up in the world to get it done.
- Set definite blocks of time to work on ONE SPECIFIC THING (I recommend working in 50-minute increments with 10-minute breaks to reset and recharge)
- Take at least 15 minutes right before you go to sleep to review your day with gratitude. Just before you close your eyes whisper a prayer of thanks and ask for guidance or clarity for anything that you need to accomplish the next day.
Learn to graciously say no to anyone or anything that is not aligned with your current goals and aspirations.
Get to bed 1 hour earlier every night.
Mindset and clear intentions are key to balance and success in life.
To learn more, download my 21-Day Mindset Reset Program and Workbook.